- A European Health Insurance Card offered to those insured in Malta and an S1* form offered to those residing in a Member State other than Malta;
- Possibility of unemployment benefits in the Crew Member’s country of residence, via issuance of U1** form;
- Pension payable at a rate of benefit reflecting the number of contributions made by the employee and Malta’s pension scheme arrangements at the time of claim; and
- Protection from the repercussions of the French Decree 2017/307 by means of mandatory returns and payments on social security, amongst others
* Certificate of entitlement to healthcare if you don’t live in the country where you are insured.
** The U1 form certifies your periods of insurance and employment completed in an EU country, which will be taken into account for the award of unemployment benefits.